iPad Resources for Speech


Sampling of Apps



Story Creator
Story Me
Sensory CineVox
Piiig Talk
Answers: YesNo Free
Word Mover
ChatterPix Kids
Proloquo2Go
SoundingBoard
AR Flashcards – Animal Alphabet
Aurasma
Sock Puppets
Montessori Crosswords – Spelling With Phonics Alphabet
Educreations
Story Dice
Emotions from I Can Do Apps
Make Dice Lite
Talking Pierre the Parrot
TxTools
Apps Gone Free
App Friday
colAR Mix
Toca Hair Salon 2
Hungry Hippo
Toca Kitchen Monsters
Crayola Lights, Camera, Color!
Geek SLP














































































Donna Murray's Resources
·       Exceptional Children Teachers: Discover What Your iPad Can Do
http://navigatepd.blogspot.com/2013/12/exceptional-children-teachers-discover.html


Blogs for SLPs

·      Apps for Speech Therapy Blog - http://appsforspeechtherapy.blogspot.com/


Pinterest Boards with Speech Apps



Donna Murray contact information  

2 comments:

  1. I read this article completely concerning the comparison of most recent and previous technologies, it's amazing article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete